While handling any of our products, kindly make sure to go through these few safety tips for better efficiency of the products and also for the safety of you and the anyone around.
Safety tips regarding solar panel
- Checking seals and glazing for cracks
- Check the supporting structure and roof for any cracks and rusts
- Check all pipes and wiring both inside and outside of building
- Check pressure relief valve
- Do inspection of insulation piping and wiring
- Clean the collector panels for unwanted sticks,leaves or snow
Safety Tips regarding solar battery
- The battery should becleaned using a solution of baking soda and water.
- Ensure cable connected at battery terminals is properly tightened and has got thimble at the end.
- Battery electrolyte level should be checked at regular intervals (preferably every quarter.
- Topping up, if required, should be done with mineral-free water or distilled water only.
- To prevent corrosion of cables/terminals, apply petroleum jelly (vaseline) on the terminals/cables.