Lithium-Ion Batteries are designed to meet the advanced requirement of storage industry. Lithium-ion batteries are compact, light-weight with high energy density and flexible structure allow it to fit in required space apart from this lithium packs have long life cycle, fast recharging qualities and can be controlled with an advance Battery Management System. Microlyte has wide range of Lithium ion energy products for Power bank, E vehicles, ESS, Solar, E Rickshaw and storage applications etc.
MEL has full range of Li-ion cells and packs in LiFePO4, NMC, NCA, LiPo, Pouch etc. with range starting from 1000mah to 100ah in single cell and packs are designed with higher voltage and backups with sophisticated BMS as per buyer’s requirement. We have our own pack manufacturing facilities in India and have expertise in this field. We have cells in cylindrical, prismatic and pouch form in LFP and NMC both. Micromax cells have long life cycle, higher energy density, low self-discharge, no memory effect and are environment friendly.
Lithium NMC Cell
Lithium NMC Packs
LiFe PO4 Cells
LiFe PO4 Packs
- Faster charging rate and low discharging rate.
- It is a safe battery type, highly reliable and creates no pollution
- No memory Effect
- Environment Friendly
- Excellent high temperature performance.
- Small in volume and light in weight, reduce 40-50 % in size (compared with Lead Acid Battery).
- At 25 Degree Celsius ,50 % depth of discharge, the cycle life is more than 5000 cycles.
- 20 years of lifetime @ 25 Degree Celsius.
- Solar applications like solar street lights, solar home lights, rural electrification etc.
- Electric vehicles, e rickshaws, e scooters, ESS etc.
- LED lighting.
- Portable power banks, POS, UPS, Inverter and in many electric & electronic devices.
Better known as Battery Energy Storage solution is becoming a necessity in present power scenario. ESS stores energy in off peak hours and delivers when needed. Very useful device for Grid balancing required.
- ESS comprises of Lithium Iron phosphate Battery module to store energy. Each 20’ feet container can deliver 1.2 MW and few such containers can be paralleled to store more energy.
- Each container has lithium storage along with Power conditioning equipment and Central Inverter etc.
- ESS is used for energy storage and accumulates energy which would have gone waste in time of excess generation by solar/wind. Due to its fast charge/discharge capacities, it becomes very handy in odd hours of peak demand & other exigencies.